Since I mentioned my panda avatar a week or two ago, and to break things up a little, I bring you my three favorite and three least favorite avatars on FT:
3. Panda - well for starters, he does sort of resemble me. Call me vain, but I just looking at him. And I like the fact that he looks so dopey - he couldn't possibly do anything sneaky or out of the ordinary.
2. ATM machine - sure, it's a little obvious that you're trying to say you suck at poker, and that all you do is spew money. But it's more subtle than going with the fish avatar, and some of the online poker noobs may actually get a laugh out of it.
1. Hottie in devil outfit - hands down the best looking avatar on FT. Some of the other female avatars look like trannies, lesbians, etc. But hottie in a bikini top and devil horns is a classic. I wish FT sold that outfit in the store so I can get one for Mrs. Fly. Happy Anniversary to me!
3. Serial killing clown - ummm... can we keep the game friendly?
2. Man-eating plant - What kind of person wakes up and says, "I'm going to be a plant today and take all your monies." I keep thinking of Little Shop of Horrors, even tho I've never seen the play or movie. A psycho who likes show tunes... great.
1. Not PC Asian - can this avatar be any more offensive to Asians? Slanty eyes, bowl haircut, can't tell if it's a man or a woman, but (s)he's probably good at math. Where are the glasses? Did I mention some of the avatars looked like trannies? From the looks of his/her outfit, I'm guessing (s)he's supposed to working in a massage parlor? Please... Don't love me long time. Ugh. Facepalm.