This Thanksgiving, I thought I would share my list of Top 5 Unobivous and Stupid Things I'm thankful for. It goes without saying that I'm thankful for family, friends, health, etc. But here are some things you would would never have guessed.
5. Thankful... to the Scheduling Gods for making the 4 days of Thanksgiving so awesome. A day of gluttony and football. Followed by a day of shopping. Followed by a day of college football. Followed by a day of pro football (handegg for you Europeans).
2. Thankful... that the Merge BBJ is finally back above $250K. It's kind of depressing thinking I'm flushing 50 cents down the drain on very flop I see. I play a lot of hands - over 100K hands a month... altho the lags out there would laugh and say "yeah, but you don't see any flops, nit!" Now that it's $250K, the BBJ finally becomes +EV. Gotta get in some heavy grinding now!
3. Thankful... for that Twisted Kilt billboard on highway 35. That stretch of highway is kind of industrial looking (lots of auto dealerships and gas stations)... so the Tilted Kilt billboard is an oasis in the eyesore desert. It's apparently like Hooters. But tartan miniskirts >>> t-shirt and shorts. Looove plaid skirts. Hmm... I'm starting to sound like a pedophile. Looove plain skirts ON WOMEN. Oops! Did I just drop my fork? Again?
2. Thankful... to suddenly be in the sports mecca of the world. I move to Dallas, and the Mavericks win the Title, The Rangers go to the World Series, the Cowboys are tied for the NFC East lead, and the Stars are ahead in the Pacific. Luckboxing transferrable? Considering I watch a lot of sports while I play, this has been a pleasant surprise. All I need now is for Aaron Rogers to break his throwing hand to have a decent shot of keeping this run-good going.
1. Thankful... to be alive. Seriously. Mrs. Fly seemed to think my last post about the MILFs was just a joke. Let's keep it our secret, while her computer is broken. Shhh.