Well, I've been having less and less free time. I guess that's good? So I'm going to have to switch from posting 3 times a week (like I had been) to posting 2 times a week. I've barely done anything with the poker book. But my ipad3 is supposed to be coming in the next few days, so I'll look forward to hopefully being a little more productive with that. Apparently it overheats like a mother, but I already have an oven mitt picked out.
Some of you are going to be disappointed (maybe even pissed off) at the new schedule. So I thought I would try to assuage those feelings (yes G, I said "ass" - he gets a kick out of words containing the word "ass" - apparently the bus incident did not curb his enthusiasm), I would try and improve the "quality" of my posts - mostly by putting in more of the stuff you want to see and less of the random crap I come up with (that I'm a little too busy to come up with now anyway). So if you guys can participate in the poll on the right, I'll look at it at the end of the month and try to better incorporate some of those items. Check off as many of the types of things you want to see.
Here is a brief explanation of the categories:
* Strategy - something along the lines of the Concept of the Week in the the micro forum of 2+2, but maybe I write about some reasonably "advanced" topic and we can discuss further.
* Hands - interesting or funny hands I've played (you can see the archive on the right)
* Op-Ed - my thoughts on things going on in the poker world
* Results - more discussion of monthly poker results, or poker sessions
* Food - basically the "what's for dinner" segment I used to do, or random rantings about food
* Family - funny/interesting things that happen with the family
Or you can write in at the bottom of this post if you have any other suggestions, and if there are enough requests, I can add it to the poll.